As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
Your area of responsibility
- Design and layout of electronic circuitry based on specifications
- Characterization of electronic components and circuitry
- Construction and commissioning of hardware
- Testing hardware under required environmental conditions and according to specified standards
- Close cooperation with software engineering within product development
- Carrying out both partial and complete development projects according to CEDES process regulations
- Creating testing concepts and specifications
- Completed Master, FH(B.Sc.) studies in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of PCB design with Altium Designer
- Experience in EMC design desirable
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience in the area of technical safety an advantage
As a high-tech company with the most modern infrastructure, we offer an innovative working environment, a highly-motivated team and a remuneration package commensurate with abilities and experience.
We look forward to receiving your complete resumé by using the button below.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43