As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
Our automated SMD testing department tests electronic components for functionality.
Your area of responsibility
- Testing and ensuring the functionality of the manufactured SMD components
- Operating and monitoring various testing devices
- Analyzing errors and implementing improvements
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and minor repairs on equipment as set out in procedures
- Creating testing concepts and specifications
- Manual dexterity and excellent technical understanding
- Experience in an electronic production company and advantage
- Team player, flexible
- Very fluent in German
- Willingness to work within two-shift system (06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00)
As a high-tech company with the most modern infrastructure, we offer an innovative working environment, a highly-motivated team and a remuneration package commensurate with abilities and experience.
We look forward to receiving your complete resumé by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43