As a leading manufacturer of optosensor solutions, CEDES constantly seeks to break new ground. This requires unconventional thinking, passion and a love of the job. Continuous growth in our core elevator and entrance automation markets means we can offer both experienced professionals and enthusiastic young talent the chance to grow with us.
Your area of responsibility
- Technical and personnel management within the SMD Mounting department
- Responsibility for SMD processes and their continuous development at the highest levels
- Evaluation and implementation of new processes
- Deputizing for the Head of SMD
- Developing team expertise
- Optimizing order processing and increasing efficiency
- Monitoring and ensuring both the quality and safety of the processes
- Organizing an increase in both system availability and quality
- Evaluating SMD facilities, incl. investments and implementation
- Developing workflows and optimization projects
- BSc. in Engineering or similar qualifications & experience
- Extensive know-how in SMD assembly and associated processes as well as familiarity with semi-conductor technology
- Broad experience in SMD mounting and team leadership
- Understanding of semi-conductor components together with associated tests
- Understanding of HALT / HAST tests
- Extensive knowledge of standards, especially JEDEC; others an advantage
- Prepared to work flexible hours when necessary
- Team player, flexible and assertive
As a high-tech company with the most modern infrastructure, we offer an innovative working environment, a highly-motivated team and a remuneration package commensurate with abilities and experience.
We look forward to receiving your complete resumé by using the button below.
CEDES AG, Science Park, CH – 7302 Landquart | +41 81 307 26 43